Inclusive, connected communities within the Capital Region
Empowering people to live their best life through:
- Building and connecting communities
- Delivering relevant, person-centred services
- Providing choice and opportunity
Goal: Engage and connect with communities across the Capital Region
- Develop and implement a community engagement strategy to ensure we listen, consult and respond to the things that matter.
- Expand our organisational footprint within the Capital Region to connect people and communities to the services that will empower them to live their best life.
Goal: Provide high-quality services, placing people and the community at the heart of everything we do
- Meet and exceed our quality standards and implement organisational quality certification
- Seek regular feedback from our participants, families, the community and other stakeholders to ensure we have exceeded their expectations.
Goal: Be inclusive, responsible and exceptional as an organisation and an employer
- Review and consult to continually improve how we communicate, document, design services, promote and celebrate diversity for our employees, our participants, and our communities.
- Further our actions and commitment to sustainability through improved policies, processes, systems and decision-making.
- Review our expectations of conduct and ethics and make improvements to our organisational policies, procedure and employment practices to ensure our values and culture are of the highest standards.
Goal: Strengthen our innovative and collaborative capacity to achieve greater social impact
- Build on our culture of innovation and collaboration
- Implement a framework to strengthen our innovative and collaborative capacity
- Implement a social impact measurement framework to ensure we achieve our goal and our purpose.